How to apply for a 5-year tourist visa in UAE? Depending on your plan, UAE tourist visas will be issued for 30 days or 90 days for single or multiple entries. Tourist visas can be extended for another 60 days without leaving the country.
Recently Govt of UAE announced that they will be issuing UAE Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa for 5 years. Once you get these visas then you can travel to UAE multiple times in 5 years.
I have got UAE Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa for 5 years. Now I can easily travel to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, or Sharjah for tourism, or shopping, or just to use the country as a transit point to travel to another country via Dubai. In this article, I am going to share how to apply UAE Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa for 5 years without an agent and the details of visa cost, required documents.
I am sharing this article with my personal experience so that you can apply for the visa on your own. And I’m sharing this information about getting this visa and some crucial inputs which have not been shared anywhere till now.
What Documents are required to apply for a UAE 5-year tourist visa?
Before apply, I will tell you what documents you required for the UAE 5-year Multiple-Entry Tourist visa. So, please keep ready these documents:
- Colored passport size photo – soft copy
- Passport – soft copy
- Travel Insurance – soft copy
- Bank statement – 6 months – with a balance of at least 4,000 USD (3,00,500 INR approx).
Important note: Flight tickets, Hotel bookings are not required for this category of UAE visa.
How to apply for 5-year tourist visa in UAE?
Those applicants who want to apply can directly apply on the ICA website. This quota system has not been given to travel agencies.
Required Documents including applicant bank statement can be uploaded directly on the websites — and it depends on the UAE immigration authority to issue the visa or not.”
Step by Step process to apply
- Open your browser and visit the ICA website www.ica.gov.ae
- Enter application information, including name, service beneficiary details, address inside the UAE, address outside the UAE.
- Upload your documents including passport copy, colored photo, medical insurance, and 6 months bank statement. Remember applicants must have a balance of above US $4,000 or its equivalent in foreign currencies in the last six months.
- Review the application.
- Pay for the application.
- Receive visa by e-mail.
ICA has said that the UAE Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa is available to all individuals of all nationalities. An individual will get a multiple-entry visa for 5 years and the stay period in the country shall not exceed 90 days in one year.