New Delhi, Jan-8: The GATE for admission to IIT will be held on February 6, 7, 13 and 14. Admit card for GATE exam is available.
The GATE entrance examination for the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) will be held on February 6, 7, 13 and 14. Admit Cards for this exam are available on the website of Mumbai IIT (IITB) today (January 8).
They can be downloaded from the website gate.iitb.ac.in Candidates who have applied for the exam will be able to download these admit cards from today.
The GATE Admit Card will contain the name of the candidate appearing for the examination, date and time of the examination, address of the center where the examination will be held.
Candidates will be able to download the admit card after logging in with the help of the user ID and password created on the website gate.iitb.ac.in while applying for the exam.
Candidates are required to bring this Admit Card with them on their way to the examination center. It is also important to bring a valid photo identity proof with you.
Apart from that, it has been clarified that candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
What do I need to do to download the Admit card for GATE exam (Hall Ticket)?
1. After opening the internet browser, search for GATE 2021 official website or go to gate.iitb.ac.in.
2. After that the homepage will open and click on the GATE Login option given on it.
3 . Enter your enrollment number and password.
4. Click on the link labeled ‘GATE admit card download’.
5. Then your admit card will appear on the screen.
6. Download and print the PDF file.
If the candidate has forgotten the enrollment ID, the following actions should be taken.
1. Click on the tab labeled “Forgot Enrollment ID”.
2. Provide your registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
3. The enrollment ID will then be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail.
If you forgot your password ….
1. Click on “Request for OTP” tab to get a new password.
2. OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number.
3. Candidates can set a new password after submitting OTP.
Thanks for reading this article if you like this article please share it with your friends and family.