Today, the Supreme Committee for the Resumption of Flights at Kuwait International Airport in its tenth meeting discussed the developments of commercial operation in light of the (Covid-19) pandemic.
The meeting which was held under the chairmanship of the President of Civil Aviation Sheikh Salman Al-Hamoud, through the “virtual” meeting, with the participation of the
- Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs for Protocol Affairs Ambassador Dhari Al-Arjan,
- The Director-General of the General Administration of Customs, Counselor Jamal Al-Jalawi,
- The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Ports Affairs, Major General Mansour Al-Awadhi,
- The Director-General of the General Secretariat for Planning and Development Dr. Khaled Mahdi,
- The Acting Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Aseel Al-Munifi,
- in addition to the Director-General of Civil Aviation Eng. Youssef Al-Fawzan,
- The official spokesperson is M. Saad Al-Otaibi, and the Director of the Air Transport Department, Abdullah Al-Rajhi.
The committee discussed the mechanism for implementing the recent decisions of the Council of Ministers regarding the application of institutional quarantine, as of Sunday, February 21, for all passengers arriving at Kuwait International Airport.