- When 12-year-old Sahini won 40 national titles, 9-year-old footballer Pritam’s game sent German player Ozil jersey
Indian junior players are consistently excelling in different sports. There are a lot of players under the age of 15 who are considered to be big stars in the future. These players have earned iron in many sports, including tennis and shooting. They are also hoping for an Olympic medal in the coming season. We are telling you about some such players …
- Sohini Mohanty (12 years): Sohini Mohanty is a 12-year-old tennis player from Odisha. She won the Under-12 Girls Singles title at the 2019 National Super Series Tournament. He holds more than 40 national titles. She also plays in the Under-14s.
- Pritam Brahma (9 years): Pritam was voted the most valuable player while playing for Guwahati City FC in the Baby League. He also had 16 assists with 18 goals. Left winger Pritam was sent by former German footballer Ozil Jersey.
- Hansini Rajan (10 years): In 2020, Hansi, a table tennis player from Chennai, won a bronze medal in the Swedish Mini Cadet category. She is training under the supervision of Muralidhar Rao, who coached Sarath Kamal. She is considered a major medalist at the 2028 Olympics.
- Abhinav Shah (12 years): Abhinav Shah is a shooter from Bengal. Khelo became the youngest person to win gold at the India Youth Games. Joydeep supervised the training. He is named after Olympic gold medalist Abhinav Bindra.
- Lakshya Sharma (15 years): Lakshya Sharma considers badminton as the future. Represented in the Under-15 and Under-17 divisions. He won the Glasgow Youth International in 2019 and won the Swiss Youth Open tournament. He also holds several national medals to his name.
Swimmer Jai Jaswant (10 years), Pearl Colewalker (13 years), Anhat Singh (11 years) in squash and Divyansh Mirchandani (10 years) in Taekwondo have also excelled over the past few years.
Please share the post with your Friends and on your social media. MainSource. If you have any questions or any advise for us please feel free to share with us on below comment section. Thanks for reading this.