Kuwait News Today, December 29: His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Mishaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah received at Bayan Palace this morning His Highness Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled, the Prime Minister and Ministers, to take the constitutional oath.
List of Kuwait New Govt Ministers:
- Hamad Jaber Al-Ali Al-Sabah, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense.
- Ahmed Mansour Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior.
- Dr. Muhammad Abdul Latif Al-Faris as Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Oil and Minister of Electricity, Water and Renewable Energy.
- Issa Ahmed Mohammed Hassan Al-Kandari, Minister of Endowments and Islamic Affairs.
- Dr. Ahmed Nasser Al-Mohammed Al-Sabah, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs.
- Dr. Rana Abdullah Abdul Rahman Al-Faris, Minister of State for Municipal Affairs and Minister of State for Communications and Information Technology Affairs.
- Dr. Ali Fahd Al-Mudhaf, Minister of Education and Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Jamal Hadil Salem Al-Jalawi, Minister of Justice and Minister of State for Integrity Promotion.
- Dr. Hamad Ahmed Rouh El-Din, Minister of Information and Culture.
- Dr. Khaled Mahus Suleiman Al-Saeed, Minister of Health.
- Abdul Wahab Muhammad Al-Rasheed, Minister of Finance and Minister of State for Economic Affairs and Investment.
- Fahd Mutlaq Nassar Al-Shariaan, Minister of Trade and Industry.
- Mubarak Zaid Al-Aro Al-Mutairi, Minister of Social Affairs and Community Development, and Minister of State for Housing and Urban Development.
- Muhammad Obaid Al-Rajhi, Minister of State for National Assembly Affairs.
- They took the constitutional oath before His Highness on the occasion of their appointment to their new positions.
His Highness, the Crown Prince, may God preserve him, gave a sublime speech that read:
“In the name of of Allah the Merciful”
His Highness Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Prime Minister..
Sister and Brother Ministers:
I am pleased to convey to you the greetings of His Highness the Amir Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah (may God protect and protect him) and His Highness’s congratulations and congratulations on your choice of the Ministry and the sharing of its responsibilities, wishing you all success and payment and appreciating the sincere efforts made by your brothers the former ministers in fulfilling their responsibilities.
You have responsibilities and duties that require diligent work in the spirit of one team to continue the reform process, implement economic programs and advance development in the country.
We look forward with full hope and optimism to a fruitful and constructive cooperation between the legislative and executive authorities to approve and implement legislation and laws that are in the interest of the country and the citizens, with commitment and adherence to the constitution that we are proud of. Under the wise leadership of His Highness, the Emir of the country (may God protect him and protect him).
Peace, mercy and blessings of God”.
The following is the speech of His Highness Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled, the Prime Minister:
“In the name of of Allah the Merciful”.
Sir, His Highness Sheikh Mishaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Crown Prince, may God protect you.. Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.. On behalf of myself and my sister and brothers, members of the Council of Ministers, it is our pleasure to extend our highest thanks and appreciation to His Highness Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Emir of the country. May God preserve and protect him.. and to your honorable Highness for the precious trust that you have placed on us. We ask God Almighty to help us bear responsibility and its burdens and translate all lofty directives.
Yesterday, His Highness, the Crown Prince, had the honor of meeting His Highness, the Emir of the country, may God protect him, and I listened with interest to His Highness’ directives, which aim at harnessing all efforts to serve the country and the citizen and cooperation between the two authorities. For the lofty words that you spoke, summarizing the requirements of the next stage, God willing.. Yes, the reform process referred to by Your Highness, the process of correcting the economic imbalance and development programs among the priorities indicated by Your Highness will always be at the core of our work to translate it into reality.
We pledge to God, and then we pledge to you, Your Highness, the Crown Prince, that we will make the maximum possible effort and the greatest energies to implement and translate all these directives from His Highness the Emir and your honorable Highness. His Highness, may God protect him and take care of you, and your honorable Highness.
Peace be upon you and the mercy of God”.