Kuwait News: Official spokesperson of Kuwait Government Tariq Al-Muzarim, announced that the Council of Ministers took several decisions after its meeting today, Wednesday, as follows:
– Preventing entry of non-Kuwaitis to the country for a period of two weeks, starting next Sunday.
– Close all commercial activities from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am, with the exception of pharmacies and outlets for shopping food and health supplies and supplies on That the delivery service and external orders be excluded from this decision.
– Stop renting halls and tents, and prevent gatherings, including celebrations.
– Closing restaurant dine-in and only delivery is allowed.
– Ban all gatherings, including those national holidays celebrations.
– Close all health clubs and personal care places such as salons, barber shops and spas.